[AT] Pertronix ignition (was Re: (no subject)

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 10:27:55 PDT 2010

Thanks for the compliments, Gary, but "organized" is one thing I am NOT!
  :-)

Fotki makes if very easy to put together albums and add captions, etc.
It is a very "user friendly" system. It is also very easy to sort the
images in the albums by a number of different terms (alphabetic, date,
etc.), modify the captions, add and delete images, etc.

They offer both a "free" and a "paid" version. The paid version has a
little more storage space, but there is otherwise not all that much
difference. I happen to pay for mine because I would like to support
their effort. Another nice feature is the ability to password protect
some albums, so, for instance, I can put up images of my mom's 90th
birthday party and share them with only my immediate family.

I have no financial or other interest in Fotki, except for being a
satisfied customer.

Speaking of the word "paid", coming back from a brief vacation this
morning, I followed a late model Jaguar being driven by a young woman. I
wouldn't have given the car any notice, but the NJ license plate read
"HE PAID". I guess there is the story of a messy divorce there. :-)

Mike