[AT] Latest addition

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 6 04:18:45 PDT 2010

Our old Helix does not have any side gussets--truth be told it's built
pretty light compared to the IH.  In fact the hopper on it is a little
warped--it came loose from the pickup at least once that I remember and
ended up in the bottom of a canal.  Fortunately it was empty.  I remember
after that grandaddy put some safety chains on it.

Al