[AT] I wonder if some of you guys might remember the book most ofus read a while back . 'The Burst"new project

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 5 17:08:13 PDT 2010

Irma are you talking about the book about the EMP burst?  It was called
"Lights Out".  If that's it, it is no longer available online.  I heard they
are working on a movie deal.  I have a copy and if you can stand the
download I'll e-mail it to you.  If you can't then just don't try to
download it.

Charlie