[AT] ROPS

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 5 17:03:15 PDT 2010

If you are going to build your own roll bar and plan to have any hired help
you better NOT call it a ROPS.  Put a canopy on it and call it a strong sun
shade or something but DON'T call it a ROPS if you want to still own your
land when the lawyers finish with you.  It might even be a good idea to put
a sign on it that says this IS NOT  A ROPS.  You can't legally build a ROPS
or even modify the one that came from the factory without submitting it to
the testing labs for approval.

I'm not saying don't build one.  Just be careful what you call it.

Charlie