[AT] Pertronix ignition (was Re: (no subject)

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Apr 5 15:44:13 PDT 2010

Mike the factory did call me back and said [in short] if the dealer
wants to swap it out for an other it is ok with us. We don't know
what is wrong with it.So it appears i wait for dealer to get back to
me. Then maybe 3 days there and 3 back to try another one. I would
never tell any one to buy one of them with service like that. It is
not like i have never seen a distributor before or set timing on one,
But on the 8n there is no setting it is in or out 180 %.