[AT] new project

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 10:45:49 PDT 2010

The "Easter Bunny" brought me a new project - an old "As Is - Where Is" Yanmar 186D baby backhoe. I need to jack up things and tow it to my toy shed where I can try to start it. The most significant thing appears to be the need to re-condition all of the cylinder rods on both the hoe and loader.
Hopefully I can get it running without too much effort, and also find a way to re-condition the cylinders without having to buy new ones. Any ideas on ways to fix surface pin holes on cylinder shafts (rods) are welcome.

Regards,
Dennis