[AT] Some of our old tractors

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Sun Apr 4 21:04:16 PDT 2010

Hello Ralph,
	The tiller combines were more common around here. Did the tiller
combines find much use in your area? There weren't many oneways around here.
	Got away with skipping school in seeding time to pull a Cockshutt No.33
tiller combine around the fields with a Cockshutt 30 tractor. I was in
cloud nine then.
Rupert