[AT] JD 4020 in CT - any one near Newtown?

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Apr 1 05:13:38 PDT 2010

Have the local John Deere dealer pick the tractor up, they will have the
parts or can get them. He may spend $1,500 or so but a hell of a lot less
than a replacement tractor. This statement assumes that the rest of the
tractor is not a piece of crap.

The main housing on our JD3020 hydraulic pump cracked, the dealer found a
used pump did a rebuild. As I recall cost was less than $1K.

The starter may need a new drive, while in it get bushings and brushes if
needed.

On 3/31/2010 8:14:05 PM, Roy Morgan (k1lky at earthlink.net) wrote: > Folks, >
> I have decided that my friend in Newtown CT has a John Deer 4020.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA