[AT] O.T. Scribing on nearly flat rocks?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Sep 30 13:04:55 PDT 2009

    Monuments are lettered by sandblasting. They use a product known as
tombstone tape. It is a self adhering tape that is cut out with a stencil
cutter. Any local monument maker can furnish this tape and cut it to
whatever size and lettering you would want. Then stick it where you want and
sandblast the lettering. They would probably even do that for you. The
letters can then be highlighted with paint .

                                Gene