[AT] Case VAC HP

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Mon Sep 28 18:43:19 PDT 2009

VAC5358140 is a '49 model.
I've got lots of VAC parts laying around for cheap money.
Let me know if you need something for the old girl.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416

I hug my horses every day.  ;-)

Thanks Gene.
I also found two different serial # lists that didn't match each other
on years. My VAC is # VAC5358140
What year does your chart say that is?
I don't expect to get to it before early spring but I want it running
by late spring. About all it has as an engine is an empty block, no
crank, pistons etc or clutch/flywheel. I do have the head and it has a
water pump on the engine block. I'm not sure but I may have the
manifold too. The PO had just stuck a block (different color) with a
crack in it in to hold the front end so it could be moved around. I
have no idea where the original engine went for sure but suspect that
it might have gone into the tractor that the cracked block came out
of. The guy had a bunch of old tractors. If I can shake loose a few
extra $$$ this fall I may start looking for another one and use the
two to make one.
It would be nice if I could find one pretty reasonable that had good
tires. My rims are all very good but the rubber wouldn't hold cats let
alone air.  :-)

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson