[AT] O.T. Scribing on nearly flat rocks?

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 11:13:01 PDT 2009

It would not be nearly as "tidy" or permanent but I use those hard
point paint markers that they use in junk yard to mark used parts for
a lot of signs and labels etc. They come in a number of colors and I
have even used them to decorate gourd birdhouses. Black would maybe
look good.I get mine from
www.natauto.com
for very little $$$.
-
Rambling on...
I keep a yellow one next to the chainsaw grinder (I still grind a few
of those for others) and I use it to mark the tooth I start on.
Son Scott brings home a handful of dull chains now and then from work.
Some belong to the company and some belong to his co-workers. You
can't get rich at it and I don't want to get busy but it is kind of
nice to sit down and do a half hours light work and get enough cash
for an evening out.  :-)

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson