[AT] O.T. Scribing on nearly flat rocks?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:40:50 PDT 2009

Herb, do you have or know someone who has a glass bead blast cabinet that
they use to clean up parts, etc or a  small sand blaster?
If so cut a stencil out of rubber and glue or otherwise fasten it to the
rock and sandblast it.  The stencil will protect everything except where you
want the letters.
Remove the stencil and glue and you've got it.