[AT] Case VAC HP

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:29:34 PDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Easley, Greg
<EasleyG at health.missouri.edu> wrote:
> VAC5358140 is a '49 model.
> I've got lots of VAC parts laying around for cheap money.
> Let me know if you need something for the old girl.
>
> Greg
> http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416
>
> I hug my horses every day.  ;-)

==================================

Thanks Greg:
When I get a few $$$ I'll contact you. Misery isn't that much of a
drive and is a cool place to see stuff. Too bad I have to cross
Illinois to get to it.  :-)
Don't get upset folks, I like IL too but my god it is boring driving
across the middle of it. Like north central Indiana, just wider.
I had forgotten that you were a VAC aficionado.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"