[AT] Case VAC HP

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Sep 28 10:00:01 PDT 2009

    Farmer;
    The Gasoline engine was tested at Nebraska at 20.06 HP and low cost fuel
was 16.98 hp. 12.54 and 15.00 drawbar. An overbore sleeve set is available
and usually nets about 22 horsepower.

    I know in my soil the VAC would not handle 2x14 plows at more than 5
inches deep. Your soil may vary, but I suspect not that much.

                                                                        Gene