[AT] Al did you go to Mike's Farm yesterday?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:29:00 PDT 2009

Yeah Al,  I knew what you meant.  I think Joe has either a  D-10 or 12.
Don't remember exactly.  The guy who owns the sign has an AC 185 and a 190
that are for sale.
They are freshly gone over and work well.  The 185 has a combine engine in
it and is making about 100 hp.  I'm not sure what he did to the 190.  If
anyone is interested or knows someone interested please contact me off list.

Charlie