[AT] Case VAH steering disassembly

Frank Vantacich rustymetal at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 27 20:57:42 PDT 2009

Thank you Dean for your response, I haven't heard from anyone on the ATIS or from Yesterday's Tractor Case Discussion Board Web site.  I think your right, there aren't many out there.  It has a lot of similarties with the VA, VAC.... series but not when it comes to the steering assembly.

I know if I stare at it long enough the light will turn on and I will get it apart.

Thanks again for the response.

Frank V.  rustymetal at sbcglobal.net