[AT] Al did you go to Mike's Farm yesterday?

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 27 15:29:51 PDT 2009

Yep, managed to get the show off with only two or three spells of light
drizzle.  There was a good turnout of tractors, engines, and a couple of
restored trucks, probably the most he's had.  We had some tractor
games--barrel roll, slow tractor race, and "drop the washer in the bucket."
Had a really good time, rain held off until I was loading to come home.
Got the magneto wet enough on the Super A that it wouldn't crank to come
off the trailer.  Had to push it off and then pull it under the shelter.

There is a show at Harrells, NC on Oct. 24.  Hope to make that one too,
along with our IH club plowday weekend-after-next.

Al