[AT] Still need the classics

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 27 07:22:36 PDT 2009

The JD 3020/IH 706 or 756 and JD 4020/IH 806 or 856 is a pretty heavy
mismatch.  Both of the IH's had more hp and weighed more.

JD added over 5,000 extra pounds of weight to get the drawbar pull numbers
it got at Nebraska!

That said, IH is my favorite but I love the look of the 3010, 3020 and
4010, 4020.  Classic, flowing lines.  A friend of ours had a 2520.  THe
look of a 4020 in about a 60 HP package.  Very nimble tractor.

Al

Peursem
> Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 4:54 PM
> To: 'Antique tractor email discussion group'
> Subject: Re: [AT] Still need the classics
>
> Dean,
>
> You have your brand priorities in order!  :-)
>
> Dean VP
> Snohomish, WA
>
> Change occurs "when the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the
> pain of change!"

Heaven