[AT] Huber Tractor

Roebersauctions at aol.com Roebersauctions at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 22:59:10 PDT 2009

Joe, If you go to _www.roebersauctions.com_
(http://www.roebersauctions.com)  you can see  several pictures of the Hubers, and a list of items to be
sold. This auction  really has a lot of old, good things, a real pleasure to
go through the boxes  and pick out the treasures.  A little bit about the
Huber tractor, as  mention before it has a Stearns engine, the rear wheels are
68' by 14" wide with  10" attached rims making them 68 x 24 the fronts are
7" by 40" .

In a message dated 9/25/2009 10:19:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,