[AT] Huber Tractor

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:11:51 PDT 2009

Hi Ernie,
    I did a quick look through the Nebraska tests and there were 2 models
tested with Stearns engines. They don't give engine models in the tests but
they do have pictures and this may help you identify it. Test 126 was of a
Huber 20-40 in 1926. After that test they renumbered it to a 32-45. The
other one tested with a Stearns engine is test 135 in 1927. They introduced
it as a 25-50 model but then renumbered it after the test to a 40-62. My
book has pictures; you might see about getting a copy of Nebraska Tractor
Tests Since 1920 by C.H. Wendel. It's a wealth of this kind of information.
In this case the pictures are similar enough to probably not be useful
telling them apart but it might narrow your search to these models (or maybe
not).

Hope this helps.

Ken in AZ