[AT] Pole building value

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 03:27:23 PDT 2009

Roy,
I built 2 metal barns on my farm from "Just Barns" back in 1995, one was a 30 x 40 the other a 24 x 30, the larger was $13,000.00- I would see what company built that one & call them for a new install price & adjust the price according to age & condition.  Probably not worth more than originally installed.
Bruce (Pharmr)