[AT] Cat D7E

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Thu Sep 24 07:19:46 PDT 2009

What I find interesting is that Caterpillar allowed that design team to
create something completely out of the normal concept , and allow the sheet
metal to be altered so that it really doesn't look like a Caterpillar dozer
as we know them. I think the yellow color is a slightly different shade
also.

Dave