[AT] Old Popular Mechanics online

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 23 18:27:08 PDT 2009

If anyone is reading one of those old Popular Mechanics from the late 50's
to mid 60's that shows a machine gun made out of a scotch tape or film can,
some copper tubing and a small electric motor please let me know.  I'll look
for it but probably won't get through all of them.

I could build it without the article but I'd just like to see the article
again.

Charlie