[AT] Cat D7E

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 23 03:35:29 PDT 2009

There is a pulp mill here that I've been in and out of over the years both
as a contractor and early on as a log truck driver.  They unload log trucks
with a LeTourneau log stackers, and older version of the ones at this link:
http://www.letourneau-inc.com/forestry/index.htm
They are diesel electric machines and are unbelieveably powerful and
reliable.

Charlie