[AT] Lost my Dad

Steve Sewell sewell at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 21 22:05:18 PDT 2009

--On Monday, September 21, 2009 10:54 PM -0400 Rob Wilson
<ro.wilson at att.net> wrote:

> Well guys the man that inspired my interest in tractors and all things
> rural has passed from this life. My Dad was only 74 and taken too soon.

Rob: I know your pain. My dad passed several years ago at 84.  I miss him
every day - every time I go over to the shop. He was the 'eyes" behind me
on a paint job. And the 'what do you think' on a wrench/weld job.
My dad ,Reid , and yours Larry. Would expect us to "go on"'
Hang in there.

-=steve