[AT] Lost my Dad

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Sep 21 20:39:41 PDT 2009

    Rob;
    Again, I wish to express my sympathy. And thanks for the tribute you
have given for your dad and how the Allis-Chalmers "C" has brought us
together. Had to wait for the tears to clear to see the keyboard. I was
honored to know your father.
    You have given good advice to all to enjoy your family and honor our
parents.

                Gene