[AT] "Hunnert Car Pileup" Oct 10 in Illinois

kgw GWaugh at wowway.com
Fri Sep 18 10:33:19 PDT 2009

Guys n gals, this is not tractors, but this "car show" in northern Illinois is something that I think many of you would enjoy!

Here is an excerpt from their home page...

"The show is strictly limited to 1964 and earlier hot rods and customs, built in a "traditional" style. Check out some of the previous years pics to give you an idea of what we consider to be "traditional". It is not about attitude, rust, or how many skulls can be painted on a hood. It is about real hot rods and customs. The Pileup is not about trophies. We don't give them, so don't expect them!"

http://www.hunnertcarpileup.com/