[Farmall] Super A engine trouble...

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 18 07:36:59 PDT 2009

Don't know.....if he needs a crank reground, or much cylinder head work done, and they charge him much labor at all, he could spend that easily.  I had my Super A gone thru completely and the bill came to around $2100 in 2001.......and the mechanic that did the work is very reasonable on his labor rate.

Al