[AT] Different TO-20

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Sep 16 13:09:28 PDT 2009

Dick Day wrote:
> I am so glad you brought this up...
>
> I have often wondered just how well they work.  How long is the hose?  Could
> I fill my JD 60 with it?
>
> Dick

The larger one (30 gal) has a 10 foot hose on it. The pump can pump both
ways as well. So if you have a tractor out of gas and another full you
can stick the nozzle in and "borrow" some fuel.
I added a spin on filter to mine with a bypass valve.

I would be lost without it. You can wheel it around or stick it in a
loader bucket or such to move it easier. No mess, no hunting for the
dirty funnel and MUCH less effort than hoisting a 5 gallon up/down.

Price looks high until you consider the damage a fuel spill can cause,
and the savings on your back and arms from wrestling with the other options.

--
Steve W.