[Ford-ferguson] [AT] Different TO-20

LaBuba labuba at netscape.ca
Wed Sep 16 11:43:12 PDT 2009

 I am not restricted on any of my tractors but I find it just so much easier
to put my gas can a little higher on something or on the loader and use a
$3.00 Siphon gizmo I bought at Wal*Mart........ It works great and you don't
spill a drop. Squeeze the bulb a couple of times and away you go...David.