[AT] Trailer brake controler

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:57:09 PDT 2009

Herb you are right about the chain length.  Having them crossed keeps the
chain on the outside of the turn from being to short in a turn or
alternatively being so long they drag.  However the crossing will lift the
tongue if the hitch comes loose.  If they were not crossed the tongue could
gouge into the ground/pavement.

Charlie