[AT] Trailer brake controler

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:28:26 PDT 2009

Some come with their own battery pack, most do not. A battery is needed some
where on the trailer in case it breaks away from tow vehicle. The unit is a
cheap item at RV stores. They would also have the loop cable. If you don't
have the black bar on the end of the cable, you must not have it hooked up.
One thing about buying a complete until, it has the wiring diagram with it.

Paul - IN