[AT] Trailer brake controler

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 10:43:33 PDT 2009

On my Saturday shopping trip to TSC, I often search the clearance shelves to see if there is anything I didn't know I needed, until I see it.? This Saturday there was a break-away trailer brake controler half off the regular price.? My trailer had one once about a time, as there are remnants of the original housing, but that's about all.? Needless to say, I bought the controler and plan on putting it on my gooseneck trailer, during the intallation, is there anything I should be on the lookout for?? Am I wasting my time with something like this for a gooseneck trailer??

Your thoughts and insights are welcome.? Thanks.

Enjoy, Joe