[Farmall] New '47 H

Stan Bass srbheadlight at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 12:49:52 PDT 2009

Aaron,
when I saw your name I was hoping you would have some practical experience with yours! It's great to hear from you and see that it's still "earning it's keep". I still remember that choreographed walk down the hill with the loader hung from the the boom poles on a Super H and Super M to get it loaded on your trailer. If you get a good picture please do send it, I would be interested in seeing it in it's new home.
Stan(VA). (yes, he traveled all the way from MI for it!!!!)