[Farmall] New '47 H

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Wed Sep 9 06:14:46 PDT 2009

I replied to an earlier post, but apparently it did not go through.  We
had an H that we used for years with a model 31 loader, and it does do
the job.  The big problem was that the model 30 and 31 loaders also fit
an M as well as an H, and are very heavy, you will develop serious arm
muscles if you use it much.  The wheels were set to the maximum width
plus we had fluid in the tires, along with 3 sets of wheel weights, and
here in the Missouri hill you still had to be careful when using the
loader.  The Liftall will handle the loader if it is in good shape.  As
has been mentioned, an H does not have live hydraulics, so the lift only
works when the clutch is up.  There is a picture of our loader in
operation at   http://home.centurytel.net/ejpuckett/EJ-net/loader%202b.jpg

--
John *.?-!.* cub owner

E. John Puckett