[Farmall] New '47 H

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Sep 8 07:20:24 PDT 2009

I've had a high lift loader (not the bulky Farmhand type) on my H for
over 30 years and wouldn't part with it for even a newer
tractor.  Great old girl!  To power the pump I just took off the belt
pulley and installed a sprocket with a guard over it to a Farmhand
pump mounted on the side of the trany case.  There are some big bolt
holes on the side which make it easy to mount the pump.  Not full
time hydraulics but I got used to it.   Good luck!    John W.