[AT] WD-45 Rim

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 13:38:52 PDT 2009

I'm right in the middle of Missouri. About 5 miles from
http://www.mrvsea.com.  Their show starts this week, I need to see if
someone is selling parts there.  SOmeone else replied from CA, but
again, freight would be bad.

I had someone in Tx looking rake parts.  I need to check back in the
notes to see who that was.  But 2 people in Tx can be a long way apart :-)