[AT] Looking for parts for a 1953 Allis Chalmers CA

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Mon Sep 7 13:36:54 PDT 2009

I already ordered new brakes off Ebay but am looking for clutch and probably
pressure plate  also this has a little side clutch to allow stopping with
the trans in gear to continue running the PTO and Hydraulics I need facing
for that clutch.

Part numbers in my books indicate
Disk assembly for side clutch 225370 I have written in my book $128 must
have priced that at one time for the other tractor don't want to spend that
much.

Disc facings for side clutch 225610  Rivets 911131
Brake return springs 207320
Throw out bearing 211273  possibly as long as I am in there.
Clutch disc 225312
Pressure Plate 216805

Ideas for the best place to get these parts reasonably.

Bruce Fallon
Langley,WA 98260
bfallon at whidbey.com