[Farmall] problem?

Bobby Guilbeau bguilbea at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 6 08:29:42 PDT 2009

Thanks for the input Mike, I have a service manual, and from what I recall I
did line up the marks as in the manual.  The problem is that I started
putting this engine together about 4 months ago, had to stop and now I've
finally finished it up.  I'll check the valve rockers first and take it from
there.  Of course I'll tell everyone the story once I find the cause and get
it running.

Bobby Guilbeau
Ranger
Mountain Bayou Lake Scout Camp
Evangeline Area Council-Boy Scouts of America
337-461-2921