[Farmall] problem?

Bobby Guilbeau bguilbea at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 6 05:38:50 PDT 2009

I had thought about this possibly happening, but dismissed it in my mind.
This scenario would be the easiest to find and fix than the camshaft.  I was
thinking leaving all of the adjustments as they were everything should be
ok, but then being I had the head professionally reworked and all of the
valves were changed the old settings are no longer valid.

Thanks for your input, you too Todd.  I'm just hoping I'm mistaken about the
camshaft.  I remember taking particular care about making sure I had the
notch's correct.

Let this be a lesson NEVER let a project like this take two years, it's too
easy to forget what you've done<grin>...

Bobby Guilbeau
Ranger
Mountain Bayou Lake Scout Camp
Evangeline Area Council-Boy Scouts of America
337-461-2921