[AT] Some ads from the 9/5 Lancaster Farming

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Sep 6 00:03:48 PDT 2009

4x4 outhouse, white with black roof & six panel door, good cond., easy
to move & set up $200. Chester Co. PA 610-357-8910
1971 JD B restored, new paint new tires, ready for show. Hand start
starts easy, runs good! $3,300. Plow - JD 44 2-bottom, restored, $325.
Montgomery Co. PA 215-453-7535

Maybe these are not unique listings but I think they're certainly rare
ones -

Dean pointed out the listing for a JD with roll-a-matic tires and I see
there's a another for a 1971 JD B with Hand Start and yet another for an
outhouse with a six panel door - now I've used one with a concrete floor,
one with an electric light, several of your' basic standard run of the mill
outhouses, and one with no door but I've never used or even seen one with a
six panel door ... I wonder if it comes with a dead bolt -

Dudley