[AT] Boiled Peanuts

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 29 05:24:43 PDT 2009

Mike I was thinking that it might have been Cecil but wasn't sure.  Fried
peanuts are just fine.  I like peanuts anyway you can fix them but boiled.

Speaking of peanuts, I met one of the partners in this outfit recently.
They are moving to a new processing facility and we bid some of the work.
Unfortunately we didn't get it but they are nice folks and have a good
product so since we're talking about peanuts I thought I'd pass their link
along. http://www.goldengrovecandy.com/
These folks are located near Warsaw and Kennansville NC.  They grow the
peanuts, process them, make the candy and do the marketing.

Charlie