[AT] unidentified horse drawn equipment

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 27 18:59:02 PDT 2009

What crop(s) were you running it over? Like I said earlier, the only rotary
hoes I am familiar with were for cultivating on a one row tractor, but they
were set up to move dirt as well as kill weeds. This thing appeared all
straight. We do have a single unit that bolts under a Super A to break the
crust on a row if you get a hard rain so the crop can emerge. It has its own
spring to control down pressure--the ones on the cultivator arms are too
heavy.

John