[AT] Black Currant Pie

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 30 19:59:44 PDT 2009

Dean
So Good!
Reminds me of a couple years ago I read a similar school cafeteria incident
where someone had taken one bite from a very good tasting pie and was
interrupted and had to leave briefly.  In haste he placed a small note on
top of his pie stating "I just spit on this piece of pie".  When he
returned soon after, someone had added to his note "so did I".
<grins>
Now what does the guy do?
Herb