[AT] Boiled Peanuts

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri Oct 30 17:09:21 PDT 2009

Humm.  I never thought to google for black currant before, but if you do that it will explain the whole scenario for you.  Wikipedia gives the history and current status of the fruit, and websites like the Currant Company give some news on product production here in the states.  The next time I'm in Ireland, I'll have to try "Black & Guinness."

Larry