[AT] AT Digest, Vol 68, Issue 30

The Allen Family steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Fri Oct 30 09:32:03 PDT 2009

I bought Buffalo set in about 1985 or '86.  I have used it along with a
long cheater on brush hog blades, truck axle U-bolts, and a few other
"big" jobs.  Like yours, the set has worn very well (i.e. hardly at
all) and continues to provide excellent service.  I paid $24.95 at one
of those traveling tool sales.  I wish I'd bought two just so I could
say I got twice the great deal ;-)

The "original" Steve Allen

Quoting at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com: