[AT] Fiber (Rockwood) Belt Pulleys

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Thu Oct 29 20:21:15 PDT 2009

An old timer in our club had a paper pulley that was half gone.  He
took the pulley apart and removed the old paper.  Then he cut Masonite
circles and glued and bolted them together on the pulley.  I think he
put it on a lathe or maybe on the tractor and sanded it smooth.  He
ran it for years that away.
Keith