[AT] Boiled Peanuts

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 29 16:12:19 PDT 2009

Truly salted boiled peanuts are like nectar of the gods!  Of course for me
they are similar to a fine wine or some other alcoholic drink for most
people.  A little bit is wonderful.  Too much is entirely another story.
Let's just say that boiled peanuts have a very strong laxative effect and
leave it at that.

The best ones are the 'jumbo's.  I haven' been able to find any seed but I
think I have a line on some and I hope to plant a few next year.  They are
HUGE.  Doesn't take long to get full of them when you boil 'em!

They sell boiled peanuts at the concession stand at our high school's
football and soccer games. They come in a gallon can.  One of our assistant
principals loves them.  I'm not so sure--I just don't see them being that
good out of a can.

I love a peanut most any way.

Al