[AT] Boiled Peanuts

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 04:35:07 PDT 2009

I remember the discussion. When I lived in VA in the '60s, we didn't
boil the raw peanuts from the field; we shelled them and put the nuts in
a pan and fried them lightly with some oil and a little salt.

If it was Cecil Monson that you sent them to, I am sorry to report that
he died a few years back. It would be like Cecil to want to try
something like that. :-)
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/cecil_monson_1930-2005/>

Mike