[AT] Boiled Peanuts

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 29 03:23:04 PDT 2009

Mattias,  you take "green" (meaning just harvested and not cured or dried)
peanuts still in the shell and put them in a pot of salt water and boil them
until they are soggy and slimy.  Then you shell the nut out and eat it.  Of
course you could always the shell too.  I don't think it would be much
worse!  LOL.  Sorry guys I hate the things.  It's the only way I know to
ruin a peanut.  You used to be able to buy them canned here (not that I ever
did).  Some, maybe most, folks love them.  NOT ME.

Charlie